Wednesday 27 June 2007

Legs Ache

Gym tonight - ran 5K, 10 mins on x trainer, 3 weights machines - and then undid any good work with fish & chips for tea followed by figs in brandy with ice cream.

I'm feeling a little bit domestic goddess atm - figs were preserved last summer from the back garden when even my capacity to consume figs was outdone by the tree's production! And I have a compote in the fridge which I'm quite proud of - blackcurrants, gooseberries, redcurrants & raspberries - all home/allotment grown.

Also feeling quite achey. I noticed at skating last night that my thighs were still aware of having been worked at the weekend and I don't think that running tonight helped. Husband commented on me limping a little as we walked across the carpark afterwards.

However, running again is definitely improving my mood, following weeks of feeling stressed and generally down in the dumps.

No comments: