Thursday 19 July 2007

Any mud will do

Bike ride this evening with husband M & A. That's AS who works with Husband as opposed to AR.

Husband selected very muddy route so that M wouldn't whine about not being able to utilise his mud tyres properly and because A has a new bike to get muddy.



So we did the muddiest of the circuits from the house, getting back just before dark and just as it was starting to heave down with rain. I definitely held the boys up at the beginning - I am so rubbish at mud! Less so at the end - one of my few natural physical attributes is being able to keep going....

Husband saw a hare - but he blocked my view! Some bats in the twilight at the end.

Day 4 of Big D went OK - I ate too much this evening but I was ravenous after the ride! Didn't go above calorie allowance with exercise added in though - so not too bad.

No comments: