Tuesday 7 August 2007

Loathe to move on - vanity!

One weird consequence of smashing my face up in a mountain biking accident nearly 2 years ago is extreme vanity. Many more positive impacts - it marked the start of evaluating my life's priorities & a greater appreciation of important people in it - but I'm definitely more vain than I was! So it's with a heavy hand (paw?) that I type this blog as it will obscure a rare photo of me in my biking gear looking good!

Back to activity. Skating with G was fab last night - different instructor which is good as it's going to take 12 weeks + for me to get through level 6 - 3 turns are the big big challenge. It was brilliant to catch up with G.

Running in the rain tonight with L after work. We felt very smug & heroic at getting going in the downpour - although it did ease off a bit later on.

No comments: