Monday 11 July 2011

Weird Wound Prevention

We did a bit of loft sorting on Saturday. Given that we are moving house in a couple of weeks (COUPLE OF WEEKS??!!), this was getting to be urgent and it's a job we are great at putting off. No I'm not going to claim this as exercise, but in the sorting, my ipod armband appeared for the first time in years. And it fits my iphone. So this means I no longer have to risk chafing my waist due to bum bag or arms due to gilet rubbing on solo runs.
Found about €140 in euros too - but this was so much less exciting than the armband.

To reward ourselves, we went to Hurst Castle in the evening where Husband caught pollocks whilst I messed about with my camera. It's a 1.5 mile walk to get there from the road, all along shingle which makes it much tougher than the distance would indicate. I shouldn't have been surprised that Husband's rubbish ankles rebelled on Sunday, refusing to do much at all. They loosened up enough by late afternoon for a swim - and I joined him in the pool for a change.

Hurst is a bit of a conundrum - Husband can't really walk well enough to get there but he loved the fishing spot. I guess we stick to times when the ferry is running - or perhaps dig out the inflatable canoe!


No comments: