Saturday 20 March 2010

Brecon part 1

I had a long and tiring week - lots of work and lots of other stuff,
no cycling and the only exercise were much needed WRN runs on Mon and
Tue. Husband suggested a weekend away - and even better, made the
location a mystery so I couldn't organise anything. I really
appreciated that!
So I am now in a leather arm chair, close to a log fire, trying to
decide if it's g&t or tea time. We are in the Brecon Beacons. Drizzly
today but we still enjoyed a walk to waterfalls at Gwaun Hepste: Sgwd
Clun-Gwyn, Sgwd Isaf Clun-Gwyn and Sgwd y Pannwr. There was a 4th but
Husband's dodgy legs were starting to protest.
The hotel is fab - good food, interesting building (hunting lodge with
2 bell towers?!) and pretty grounds. I am almost de-worked and relaxed!

No comments: