Monday 29 June 2009

I am a dishcloth

My body clock is still out of synch - very late night on Friday following fabulous AC/DC gig at Wembley and we didn't wake until half 11 on Saturday! Spent most of the day in the sunshine at the allotment, but felt like I'd been wrung out.

Couldn't sleep on Saturday night until 4:30am - then slept until half 11 - again! I was planning on lazing/recovering but Husband persuaded me to join him on a bike ride from the house later on - I figured the not-wanted-exercise might help me to get sorted sleepwise and to be honest, I did feel better for the 24km ride. The bridleway by Park Woods was virtually dry enough to be all ridable - a rare novelty!

However, insomnia kicked in again last night. I was thinking too much about the WRN new beginners group that started tonight and this was enough to mean no sleep until gone 4am again. So another day of feeling like a dishcloth. Good day to be cycling to work though.

Despite both me & L tripping over & skinning knees, enjoyed the standard run tonight. I had 10 new beginners show up - a further 3 for next Monday are due - and I think it went well - they are all very enthusiastic and positive.

No comments: