Wednesday 7 January 2009

80s power ballads and lots of cold cold weather

It's been a tad chilly pedalling this week - 2 pairs of gloves required and lots of cautious rolls over pavements and roads glistening with black ice. I even had a little snow to contend with on Monday! It's become a matter of pride - those of us who consider ourselves "proper" everyday cyclists discussing with unjustified smugness who's weakened & been rumbled driving in!

Walked on Tuesday as I had a meeting in London - not an unattractive wander ona crisp freezing day to & from the station.

Body Combat tonight and a new routine for the new year. This release starts with dancified abomination covers of 80s power ballads - St Elmo's Fire and Because the Night - which kind of work - worryingly well! I really did not enjoy the toning track and not only because it's the Pussycat Dolls' When I Grow Up (Husband appreciates the video though) - I still can't do push ups whether tricep or classic versions. Lots of legwork in this release - no bad thing given the flabbiness of my thighs atm!

No comments: