Monday 17 December 2007

So behind

I've been neglecting both my blog and exercise of late - so here's some of the stuff I've been up to and an early resolution to not let it slip again!


  • Skating - lots of! Failed level 6 again on the three turn. Skated in a paddling pool at Winchester. Skated with Baby Sister and fabulously slidy Nephew at Marwell - both did really well although Husband rescued Nephew from the ice after a few chaotic circuits.

  • Running - none except on the treadmill a couple of times

  • Body Combat - Instructor fell off the back of the stage but heroically carried on with a bashed knee.

  • Cycling to work - some - pleased coz I've been getting into work for 8 which means leaving home in the dark. Husband has been heroically keeping the bike roadworthy - I didn't realised my rear brakes had seized....

  • New Forest bike ride with Husband & M for his first post hand op ride (he'd damaged his hands saving orphans from a burning building - at least that was what he was saying down the pub). Vale Views - M came off and I rode down all the scary bits for the first time. Very cold day.

  • Pseudo exercise - oodles! Boogying at the office party [incurring weird scratches on my arms courtesy of my short sleeved sequin encrusted dress], walking from Oxford Street to Covent Garden & back again laden with Christmas shopping, housework - getting home straight enough for guests on Saturday night.

No comments: