Monday 31 December 2007

HNY 2008

I like making New Years resolutions – and sometimes I keep them! 2007’s was to try new stuff – which I think I achieved – skating, sailing, sea kayaking (OK – that was more of a revisit).

Some of my 2008 resolutions:

  • Stop picking up plastic bags at supermarkets
  • Run a 10K in sub 55 minutes
  • Nail the elusive 3 turn at skating
  • Continue to try new stuff

That’ll do for now! I've resisted the temptation to add in any weight/diet related objectives, but I'm now in the position where I really can't afford the new wardrobe that gaining fat would require.

Another popular activity for Jan is to think about holidays. We’ve been horribly organised with our holidays for ‘08 – and have 3 booked plus a mini break. Austria in June (mountain biking & rafting), Scotland in July (mountain biking & trying out our inflatable kayak) and Croatia in September (sailing and even more mountain biking). Mini break is a very unjustifiable weekend in Cornwall to celebrate our wedding anniversary in August.

No comments: