Monday 2 March 2009

New day - new approach to Big D

Apologies to those who've read many of my entries outlining great intentions with ref to the Big D (normally on a Monday) - followed by ominous silence as I sabotage myself with beer, pizza, cake, chips etc by Wednesday. Had a really good chat about it with G on Saturday & decided to put her wisdom into practice today. So, the new Big D plan! I've reduced my daily calorie allowance to 1400, but will eat all exercise calories - so that'll be around 400 extra on a cycle to work day. I'm not going to do weekly balances as that seems to be the root of my "been bad on a Wednesday so write off the week" madness. Will see if this works any better!

Husband drove past me tonight when I was out with the Beginners - and was complimentary about how good at running they seemed. I'm pleased as he's quite good at spotting good technique when we pass runners in the car or cycling. Had 1 new standard and 2 new beginners tonight - all did brilliantly.

No comments: