Monday 21 December 2009

Top 40 update

Done:
2. Follow a crochet pattern - done with R's booties (very easy one though)
3. Crochet something wearable that isn't a scarf - done with R's booties
5. Make some homemade Christmas presents - done! Pity my female relatives!
10. Finished a George Elliot Novel - finished Mill on the Floss
17. Used my wii fit lots
26. Fixed a puncture all on my own (almost!)
33. Great South Run - done
35. A non-running WRN event - as the Mince Pie Run was more of a ginger balance/walk - and was much more about the mulled wine & mince pies, I figure it counts!
39. Slept in our tent

Failed:
6. Make something from foraged food - my sloe cheese was a disaster - so back to the drawing board

WIP
21. I've bought a water butt - haven't fitted it yet though
22. Loft insulation- you wouldn't believe how long clearing it out is taking!
25. Bought the paint for redecorating living room

9/40 - hmmm, plenty to be getting on with! I guess I won't need any more resolutions this year!

No comments: