Friday 7 May 2010

Number 15 done - Pilates

I have tried Pilates before and did not enjoy. I don't have the right
mindset for slow classes, slow music and slow precise movements -
which is why I get on so much better with wii pseudo yoga than the
real thing. My Pilates experience was of a class of 30ish and I didn't
really get it.
But my back has been complaining of late and as I know my core muscles
are in need of development, I thought I should address 15 on my top 40
list with a class at the gym.
Only 6 attendees - good.
Instructor was straight forward and I could work out what we were
meant to do - good.
Abs ache today - probably good!
I may go again although 6:15pm is tough to achieve on a working day -
digging out my unopened Pilates DVD may be a more practical option.

No comments: